Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We're Incorporated!

Pointing Breed Rescue Canada is now an incorporated non-profit. Charitable status papers have been submitted to the government so hopefully we will have full status soon and can begin more formal activities.

In the meantime, I am pleased to report that most of our previously listed dogs have found homes. Pablo is still searching for one so if you are in western Canada, please consider him. I will repost his information below along with Ben's, the latest dog in need.

Pablo - 1 yr old neutered male in Alberta I’m a 9 month old GSP and in the process of getting neutered. I’m quiet, happy, playful and well tempered, and am well socialized with people, other dogs, and will chase cats. I’m a little cautious when we first meet, but I warm up just fine in no time at all! I working on being house broken. I love to play with toys. I travel well, and am used to being in a kennel.



Please contact Sylvie (Tiashanah@hotmail.com ) if you are interested in adopting me!  

Ben - 7 yr old neutered male in Brantford, Ontario Ben is owned by a senior who can longer handle his exercise needs since the passing of her husband late last year. A beautiful animal, he needs an active owner and would prefer a home with no small children as he is not used to being around them.



For more information on Ben, please contact: Heather (nuthatchkennels@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment